Fiduciary Accounting for Executors
As an administrator or executor you're considered the fiduciary, the primary financial representative of a trust or estate. The fiduciary duties associated with this role demand the time and attention of an experienced trust and estate accountant like Marjorie L. Rand, CPA, P.C.. We bring peace of mind to executors and trustees by providing the specialized fiduciary accounting and tax preparation services required to meet those fiduciary responsibilities.
As trusted fiduciary accountants, you can count on us to keep your fiduciary accountings in compliance with court requirements and ensure you have met all fiduciary income tax return filing responsibilities.
Find out how we can assist with your fiduciary accounting and tax return filing needs. Call us today at 732-805-1843 or request a consultation online now.
Fiduciary accounting services include:
- Prepare fiduciary accountings for estates, trusts, and guardianships
- Tax planning to minimize taxes for an estate, trust, or beneficiary
- Allocate assets and transactions for beneficiaries and prepare schedules
- Record and classify receipts and disbursements for tax and accounting purposes
- Allocate transactions between principal and income
- Ensure guidelines outlined in governing document are being met
- Calculate distribution amounts to beneficiaries