Estate and Trust Support for Attorneys
Marjorie L. Rand, CPA, P.C. provides outsourced estate and trust support services to law firms and attorneys. We understand how difficult it can be to work through all the accounting and tax issues that can come up with trusts and estates so we collaborate with you to best serve the unique circumstances of each client.
Our Central New Jersey CPA firm is an economical alternative for law firms that don't have a full-time estate and trust staff but need to consult with an experienced estate accountant. We're a valuable resource for your law firm because we're highly experienced in fiduciary accounting, estates and trust tax compliance, gift taxes, and estate planning and administration. We'll utilize our skills and knowledge to minimize taxes and keep fiduciary accountings accurate and organized.
We can assist you behind the scenes with the estate planning process, become a key member of your estate and trust team, or provide support when you encounter a complex estate situation. An estate accountant, Marjorie L. Rand, CPA, P.C. has been providing fiduciary accounting and tax services to attorneys and fiduciaries since 1989.
Find out how you can focus on your clients while we worry about the numbers, call 732-805-1843 or request a consultation now to learn more.
Trust and estate tax services for attorneys include:
- Estate and trust tax compliance
- Estate tax and gift tax return preparation
- Pennsylvania inheritance tax preparation
- New Jersey inheritance tax preparation
- Estate tax return preparation
- Gift tax return preparation
- Fiduciary accountings
- Estate and trust accounting
- Winding up a decedent’s business entity
- Assessing IRA distribution options
- Selecting appropriate assets to transfer to a trust
- Gift planning and charitable giving